Friday, April 14, 2017

If I'm Found - Book Review

Casey Cox is still on the run, 
fleeing prosecution for a murder she didn’t commit. 
Dylan Roberts—her most relentless pursuer—is still on her trail, 
but his secret emails insist he knows the truth and wants to help her. 
He’s let her escape before when he had her in his grasp, but trust doesn’t come easily.

As Casey works to collect evidence about the real murderers, 
she stumbles on another unbearable injustice: 
an abused child and a suicidal man who’s also been falsely accused. 
Casey risks her own safety to right this wrong 
and protect the little girl from her tormenters. 
But doing so is risky and may result in her capture—
and if she’s captured, she has no doubt she’ll be murdered
before she ever steps foot in a jail cell.




My Thoughts
Grab your seat and hang on, my friends,
because the second book in the If I Run series
is just as good. . .
actually no, it's better 
{if that's possible}
than the first book.
Wow, wow, WOW!
A truly riveting book that will have you biting your nails
and holding your breath as you read each chapter

Casey is an absolutely amazing character.
She has a heart of gold
and even when her very life is at stake 
she takes the time to be there for others.
Whether they need comfort, cheer, encouragement, or love
Casey is there to give them just what they need. . .
putting others before herself - what an example!
As Casey continues to flee and fight for her life
she starts to realize that God has a plan for her.
In this second book she begins a sweet journey towards the Lord
and comes to the realization that He truly loves her
and is there by her side. . .at all times.

Terri Blackstock is one extremely talented author.
She writes the kind of books that stay with you for a very long time.
Her writing draws you in and leaves you begging for more.
Like I said, If I'm Found is the second book in the If I Run series
and I would encourage you to begin with the first book If I Run.
What an excellent series!
You can read my review for the first book by clicking here.
The third and final book will be out next year
and I must confess that I am eagerly if not impatiently,
awaiting its publication.

** I was given a complimentary copy of this book from BookLook Bloggers
for an honest review. All thoughts are my own and no other compensation was received. **

About the Author
Terri Blackstock has sold over seven million books worldwide
and is a New York Times bestselling author.
She is the award-winning author of Intervention, Vicious Cycle, and Downfall,
as well as the Moonlighters, Cape Refuge, Newpointe 911,
Suncoast Chronicles, and Restoration series.

11 comments:

Mildred said...

Thank you so much for a great book review, dear Stephanie! Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter. xoxo

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

This sounds like a wonderful series! Thank you for the review! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Stephanie! Now that sounds like a real page-turner! Great review my dear. And wishing you a happy Resurrection day!!!

cucki said...

hi dear thank you so much for the lovely book review...its awesome.
love and smiles
cucki x

Chris Lally said...

Thanks for the review, Stephanie.
Can't wait to get my hands on this series!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Thank you for reminding me about an author I had misplaced in my mind! Both books are currently 'on hold' at the library and I'm looking forward to reading them. Thanks!

Debbie Harris said...

This sounds like a great book and series. Mmmm...May just have to add these to my reading list. ;)
Enjoy this beautiful day as we look to the resurrection of our Savior, hallelujah!
Love you~~

Debbie Harris said...

This sounds like a great book and series. Mmmm...May just have to add these to my reading list. ;)
Enjoy this beautiful day as we look to the resurrection of our Savior, hallelujah!
Love you~~

Debbie Harris said...

This sounds like a great book and series. Mmmm...May just have to add these to my reading list. ;)
Enjoy this beautiful day as we look to the resurrection of our Savior, hallelujah!
Love you~~

Anne Payne said...

Fab review!!! Terri Blackstock is definitely top of the heap in suspense writers! Love her books, especially some of the older ones.

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

After that review, I must read this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...